I wanted to thank the LDHEN list and AldinHe twice.
First, thanks to all of you for sharing your welcome resources. These have been really helpful in helping us to design our resource without re-inventing the wheel.
Secondly thanks to ALDinHE and especially Sandra Sinfield and her Look Make Learn collaborators and Marcella Kean and Claire Mackie for the workshop they ran at the ALDinHE 2013 conference. Our event to kick-start the design of the resource was heavily informed by what I learned at those events , so we 'made' our resource and the 'minutes' took the form of the pictures of those makes and a couple of diagrams of the themes that emerged from the 4 teams. Radical for us and I have had lots of positive feedback - thanks to all of you
Regards
Janette

I work at SGUL Tues-Thurs

Dr Janette Myers SFHEA
Senior Lecturer in Student Learning and Support,
Institute of Medical and Biomedical Education,
6th floor Hunter Wing,
St George's, University of London
Cranmer Terrace
London