Nominations are open for this year’s information literacy awards.  These prestigious awards reward the special people who make all the difference in the IL field. Whether you are a practitioner, researcher or digital resource developer, checkout our new promo video. We hope it will inspire you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qytWeHBkkPw

For full details on the application process head to http://www.lilacconference.com/lilac-2017/awards We encourage you to nominate deserving colleagues but bear in mind that self-nominations are welcome too!

The awards will be presented in the sumptuous setting of the Brangwyn Hall, Swansea on Tuesday April 11th.

Nigel Morgan (LILAC 2017 Awards Officer)