Hi Gill
Here are a couple of the resources I have used with students and, on the whole, the leaner feedback has been very positive:

http://www.dyslexstudyskills.group.shef.ac.uk/

https://studysites.uk.sagepub.com/gribben/chapter.htm

Best wishes
Alex

Dr Alex Cuthbert PGCAP, FHEA, ADG
Study Skills Adviser
Study Skills Service, LT609
6th floor, Livingstone Tower, 26 Richmond Street, Glasgow G1 1XH

0141 548 4062/4064

http://classes2016-2017.myplace.strath.ac.uk/course/view.php?id=19550

The University of Strathclyde is registered as a charitable body in Scotland, number SC015263.