Dear Jamie,

I'm afraid I've been nursing a cold over the weekend and am not in a fit state for tomorrow's meeting.

Very sorry to miss it but hope things go well.

Best wishes,

Bill (Forncett Steam Museum)

On 27 January 2017 at 11:48, Everitt, Jamie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear all

The next HEN meeting will take place on 21 February 2017 at the Shuttleworth Collection, between Bedford and Biggleswade. Bookings are now open on the SHARE Training Calendar at http://sharemuseumseast.org.uk/events/shuttleworth-meet-up-a-heritage-engineering-network-event/

10.00 Coffee and registration

10.30 Introduction to Shuttleworth by our host James Mitchell

11.00 A series of brief overviews of members’ successes in 2016 and initiatives for 2017. Please come prepared to give at least 5 minutes on what your site saw last year and plans for this. (If anyone wants to make a formal presentation please let Ian Reed know in advance so appropriate technology and timetable can be in place)

12.45 Lunch and networking opportunity

13.30 Plans for the HEN in 2017 and meeting venues and topics

14.10 Open Forum on issues of concern to members

14.55 Round up and key points to take away

15.00 Tea followed by opportunity to take a tour around the collection

Best wishes

Jamie

Jamie Everitt

Regional Museums Development Manager

T.  01603 493654

M. 07778 506885

Norfolk Museums Service

Shirehall, Market Avenue, Norwich, NR1 3JQ

Inspiring pride in Norfolk's heritage through 10 award-winning museums

NMS is a partnership between Norfolk County Council and Norfolk's district councils, funded through council tax, earned income and grants.

NMS logo

Sign up for our regular email bulletins www.museums.norfolk.gov.uk

--

To see our email disclaimer click here http://www.norfolk.gov.uk/emaildisclaimer