Hello,

I am going to host a book launch at the LSE on the evening of May 31st, for a book I have written for Cambridge titled ‘The Origins of Behavioural Public Policy’. The launch will run from 6-8pm, but half of that time will be a wine reception. The other half will contain a couple of short talks – Gus O’Donnell, Nick Chater and maybe one other will give 10 minutes each on their take on the future of behavioural public policy, and then there will be some discussion.

I’m going to keep the event fairly small – about 60 people maximum. If you would like to come, let me know

Best,

Adam

Adam Oliver

LSE