Dear colleagues,

I’m glad to announce that we can accept more participants for the short course “Petrochronology: Methods and Applications” (Apr. 22-23, Vienna). We decided to extend the deadline for the early registration to Feb. 24.

Most of the authors of the RiMG volume (12) already confirmed that they will attend the short course and give a lecture on their chapter. A printed version of the book will be provided to each participant.

The preliminary program and the registration tool are available on the short course webpage: http://vienna2017.petrochronology.org

I'm looking forward to seeing you in Vienna.

All the best,

Pierre
Martin & Matt.

PS: For those that cannot join the short course in Vienna, a second short course will be organised prior to the GSA annual meeting in Seattle in October 2017.

logo-mailDr. Pierre Lanari

Research Assistant & EPMA Laboratory Manager

Dept. of Geological Sciences - University of Bern
Baltzerstrasse 1+3, CH3012 Bern (Switzerland)

url: pierre-lanari.com | program: xmaptools.com | phone:  +41 (0)31 631 87 87