Hi all

Please find attached a tender brief to write three secondary school sessions linked to our digital archive. Any questions, let me know.

Thanks
Eleanor
Eleanor Sier
Heritage Learning and Participation Manager
For a future without poverty
We have moved. All of our advice & community projects and services are now operating from our temporary offices on Old Castle St. See our new address below
T 0207 392 2986
E [log in to unmask]
W www.toynbeehall.org.uk
Twitter
Facebook
Just Giving
Toynbee Hall 52 Old Castle Street, London E1 7AJ
Toynbee Hall is a community organisation that pioneers ways to reduce poverty and disadvantage in the East end of London.
Need help? Call: 020 7247 6943 or Email: [log in to unmask]
Notice and Disclaimer: The information contained in this communication from [log in to unmask] is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for use by [log in to unmask] and others authorised to receive it. If you are not [log in to unmask] you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.