Hi Susan,

You may find our How can your museum better welcome families and young people with autism? useful as it gives lots of tips and ideas on how to welcome those with Autism into your museum. Many of these tips are transferable across to other additional needs and groups such as the ones you are working with.

Hope you find the resource useful.

Best wishes,

Mikaela

Mikaela Webb

Project Administrator

Kids in Museums

CAN Mezzanine

7 - 14 Great Dover Street

Borough

London SE1 4YR

020 3096 7707

www.kidsinmuseums.org.uk

cid:image001.jpg@01C9C43C.1E2D7FF0
Registered charity no 1123658
We would like to keep you informed about the work of Kids in Museums. If you do not want us to keep in touch, do just reply to this address with 'remove' in the subject line.