Izzy Mohammed is based in Brum and might be able to help you out. That sounds right up his street.

Andy Whincup              Immersive school visits. Amazing learning experiences

Past Participants             www.pastparticipants.org.uk

07871271647    Past Participants    @Pastparticipant

From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rosie Barker
Sent: 01 February 2017 12:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Cost/benefit analysis of wellbeing work

Dear all,

We've been working with Birmingham Carers Hub for the last year, who support our carer wellbeing programme. They are currently working up a case to go to their funders justifying the wellbeing work they do, looking to demonstrate that investing in carer support reduces calls on GP time, medication, has social benefits etc.

We are looking for ways to prove the cost/societal benefit analysis of both the carer work that the museums do, and also the rest of their work and I just thought I'd put it out there to see if anyone had ever done anything similar or had any thoughts!

A part of me isn't keen on putting a monetary value on everything but we all have to talk the language of funders at times!

Any thoughts or pointers would be very welcome.

Many thanks

Rosie

---

Rosie Barker

Community Engagement Team Leader, Birmingham Museums Trust

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=GEM + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

No virus found in this message.