Yes, Janine,

This makes sense to me - I just got this thought as well.

Thank you very much,
Sim Luck

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 1:01 PM, Janine Bijsterbosch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Sim,

What values to use for -thr and -uthr entirely depends on the values that the image contains in the brain region that you want to be your ROI. Therefore, this is something you need to decide by looking at the image you are using to create your mask (in fslview), so there cannot be a rule of thumb.

Cheers,

Janine

-----
Dr Janine Bijsterbosch