Hi FLICA users,

I am trying to look at spatial relationships between fMRI and MRI datasets and how this relationship might be different in patients and controls. I am just starting out on this project and I wonder if you have any good reference materials for looking at multivariate relationships between different MRI datasets. I have read the FLICA papers and it seems suited for my research question. Alternatively, others have used the Fusion Toolbox for the same purpose and I can’t understand the key differences between them. Can anyone help?

Thank you.

Shane