Hi Ludovico,

For (1): the temporal filter is something that appears in the Melodic GUI but it's used only in the preprocessing. If you use GM maps, you'd use the "melodic" command line, and there is no temporal filtering there (that is, for the ICA algorithm itself).

For (2): the 0.5 isn't like a "p-value" in the usual sense. It's more a trade-off between the probabilities of false positives and false negatives. You can keep or change, though I think it's more common to give equal weight, so, 0.5 then is the usual.

All the best,

Anderson