Hi Navot,

This looks generally fine, although the labels don't seem to match what the
contrasts represent (e.g., for PewP-PewH and NewP-NewH, you'd want to
reverse the signs, possibly the same for others).

The group-level design matrix can be a 1-sample t-test for each of these 13
contrasts.

For the F-test, only if you want a single test encompassing various of
these, that is also two-tailed. I'd say it isn't necessary.

All the best,

Anderson