Dear all,
I m usingĀ nets_netweb to generate interactive clustering plots. However I want to see the clustering differences among the groups. Is that possible ?
I explain what I did. I ran melodic over my two groups each containing 15 subjects. This gave me number of ICA components. I then used these components to generate nets_netweb. The problem is, my ICA was generated with temporal concatenation of all the subjects from both groups, so what I m visualising at nets_netweb is a clustering of all groups. My goal is to visualise nets_netweb separately for each group; however using the concat ICA maps, since I want to IC maps to be constant across the two comparisons. Can someone please tell me if that is possible to do ? and how ?

Thanks a lot and best
Rabia