Hi, Anderson and all,

As Anderson said, the "Group" in the FEAT GUI does not stand for the real "experimental group" as used in the common statistical book. I have thought it over. It seems to me that in fact, the FSL does not have a method to differ the paired t-test (i.e., same group, repeated measurement) and independent t-test (i.e,, different groups, same measurement).

Am I correct?

Thank you very much,
Sim Luck