De: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> em nome de Anderson M. Winkler <[log in to unmask]>
Enviado: terça-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2017 08:23
Para: [log in to unmask]
Assunto: Re: [FSL] TBSS and stroke group

Hi Danielle,

Regarding the analysis using randomise, this can be done, i.e., comparing the two timepoints between the two groups.  See for example this earlier message in the list:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=FSL;3cee56eb.1510

Regarding the lesions, you'd probably want to mask them out before doing registration (to avoid the lesions driving the alignment). In any case, if the lesions are large and with varied topography, this will certainly impact the ability of doing a meaningful voxelwise analysis.

All the best,

Anderson