Hi Colin,
Thanks a lot.
Jiaxuan

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 2:17 PM, Colin Hawco <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Red-yellow is a contiuous color scale from the lowest threshold value (0.95) up to the highest (1). So red voxels are closer to 0.95, yellow voxels close to or at 1.

All the colors are above 0.95 and so significant.

Best of luck,

Colin Hawco, PhD

Neuranalysis Consulting

Neuroimaging analysis and consultation