Hello all --

I have some event-related data, and I am interested in getting estimates of different aspects of the HRF. Instead of a parameter estimate for response amplitude only, I would like to get estimates for Width and Time-To-Peak as well (as discussed, e.g. in Lindquist et al., 2009 in NeuroImage).

One way of doing this would be to build an FIR model then measure these properties based on the estimated timecourse -- would this be the best approach implementable in FSL? I wasn't sure if there was some way to calculate these measures based on FLOBS basis functions.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Stephen Bailey
Vanderbilt University