Hello,

Thank you very much for your help. I will change it (I somehow missed that informantion)

I typed the commands:
brain@neurodebian:~$ apt-cache policy fsl-5.0-complete
fsl-5.0-complete:
  Installed: 5.0.7-1~nd80+1
  Candidate: 5.0.7-1~nd80+1
  Version table:
 *** 5.0.7-1~nd80+1 0
        500 http://neuro.debian.net/debian/ jessie/contrib amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
brain@neurodebian:~$ ls -l /usr/share/fsl/5.0/bin/ | grep distancemap
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root   80888 May 27  2016 distancemap
brain@neurodebian:~$

Best,
Alina

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 2:26 PM, Niels Bergsland <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi,
It's a bit odd as this is a tool that has been around for a long time, but what is the output of:

> apt-cache policy fsl-5.0-complete

Also, what is the output of:

> ls -l /usr/share/fsl/5.0/bin/ | grep distancemap

By the way, if you add " . /etc/fsl/5.0/fsl.sh" to your ~/.bashrc (as specified in the man page for the Neurodebian fsl installation), you won't need to preface your commands with fsl5.0-

--
Niels Bergsland
Integration Director