Hi Stephen,

For the 1st level you would code/model the stimuli/responses that are of interest. If I am understanding correctly, you want one for each run, test between training vs. control, not mixing or comparing the runs, but rather, having 3 separate tests, is this correct? If yes, then 3 separate paired t-tests will work. If each run is considered a "modality", then these can be corrected across with "-corrmod" in PALM.