Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has any thought on this issue

#####

Hi everyone !
I am trying to reconstruct the white matter tract going from the VTA to the accumbens using DWI and probtrackx.
I am using probtrackx specyfing the VTA as seed and the NA as both waypoint and stop point. i thought that the logic here would be something like this "keep only fibers that pass through the NA, and stop tracking them when you reach it". However, I get tracts that continue further frontally and do not stop in the NA. Am I missing something here ?

Alain