Hi Eugene,

Thank you very much for your help.

My time series are z values (and I used age and gender as covariates, which were demeaned), is it ok?
When I calculated the ROI-to-brain voxel-wise negative FC of the thalamus as ROI by using -1 for the group mean (and 0 for the covariates) in the GLM setup, I obtained some significant correlations only with some regions in the white matter... I also tried to get the negative effect (mean) in the one sample t test by firstly multiplying the data by -1 (following the GLM - FslWiki tutorial for single group average - one sample t test, in order to obtain the negative effect), but I obtained again significant correlations only with white matter... What do you think?

Thank you again for your help,
Matteo

Hi Eugene,

Thank you very much for your help.

My time series are z values (and I used age and gender as covariates, which were demeaned), is it ok?
When I calculated the ROI-to-brain voxel-wise negative FC of the thalamus as ROI by using -1 for the group mean (and 0 for the covariates) in the GLM setup, I obtained some significant correlations only with some regions in the white matter... I also tried to get the negative effect (mean) in the one sample t test by firstly multiplying the data by -1 (I attached the screenshot of the tutorial that I followed), but I obtained again significant correlations only with white matter... What do you think?

Thank you again for your help,
Matteo

Hi Matteo