Hi,

I've created a mask and tried to run ProbtackX on it. However this time the tracts did not load into fslview, and I'm not sure why even though I have tried numerous times. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong? Also, I did not get the fat_paths files which I did before. Thanks.

By the way, these are the files I obtained after running ProbtrackX:

file://localhost/Users/neuro/Desktop/PD_PATIENTS/60-70yrs/16/NPW_DTIb70032d/NPW/23644/P16.bedpostX/P16strPPNR2Putamen/fdt_coordinates.txt
file://localhost/Users/neuro/Desktop/PD_PATIENTS/60-70yrs/16/NPW_DTIb70032d/NPW/23644/P16.bedpostX/P16strPPNR2Putamen/fdt.log
file://localhost/Users/neuro/Desktop/PD_PATIENTS/60-70yrs/16/NPW_DTIb70032d/NPW/23644/P16.bedpostX/P16strPPNR2Putamen/P16strPPNR2Putamen_246_231_96.nii.gz
file://localhost/Users/neuro/Desktop/PD_PATIENTS/60-70yrs/16/NPW_DTIb70032d/NPW/23644/P16.bedpostX/P16strPPNR2Putamen/probtrackx.log
file://localhost/Users/neuro/Desktop/PD_PATIENTS/60-70yrs/16/NPW_DTIb70032d/NPW/23644/P16.bedpostX/P16strPPNR2Putamen/waypoints.txt

Best regards,

Isobel French

Researcher and Coordinator
Neurosurgery Research Unit, Division of Neurosurgery
Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine
University Malaya

Suite 15 T8-4a
Level 4, Menara Timur
University of Malaya Medical Center