Dear FSLers,

I ran the tbss_non_FA script on my data, and got the results with no error!
Later i extracted the MD values and found them to be very low, somthing like 0.000774498559
So i checked my files and it appears that my all_MD_skeletonised has low values example 0.00064...
I saw a previous post that got recommended avwutils, but i dont even have that command! "command not found"

Any help to solve this problem? If avwmaths can solve it, how can i add this command?

Please note that the FA processs went smoothly!

Thank you in advance,

Walid