Hi Anderson,

Thank you for your lights. In case of demeaning should we have to manually centering covariates or use the -D option ?

Best,
Matthieu

Le 3 févr. 2017 8:10 AM, "Anderson M. Winkler" <[log in to unmask]> a écrit :
Hi Matthieu,

Yes, that's right: if the interaction is significant, we would demean then, even though these are group comparisons. I posted the link to Jeanette so as not to have to write the same over and over. I should have been more specific, sorry if this caused confusion.

All the best,

Anderson