Dear FSL,

I never got a response so I am forwarding the message again.  I also forgot to mention I am using FSL 5.0.9.

Thanks,
Crystal

From: Crystal Franklin
Date: Wednesday, February 1, 2017 at 10:21 AM
To: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library
Subject: Res4d

Dear FSL,

I have resting-state data that has been taken through all the preprocessing steps in FEAT and I have extracted CSF and WM from my filtered_func_data.  I then ran FEAT again using the filtered_func_data as my input and I regressed out the motion parameters, CSF, and WM.  When I look at the resulting res4d image in the stats folder it changes the TR in the header to be 2 instead of 2.5.  Has anyone else came across this issue or is this a bug?

Thanks,
Crystal