Hi - no the command line that Giulia used is fine as it is.
Instead, what might be happening is the size of the data (number of volumes) is incompatible with the number of bvals/bvecs in the text files.
Which version of FSL are you using? Recent versions should do this check internally and spit out a comprehensible error message.

Cheers,
Saad