Dear Stefan,

Hello FSL Experts,

I am trying to run eddy on my DWI data using the following input command:

eddy --imain=dwidata --mask=hifi_nodiff_brain_mask \--index=index.txt --acqp=acqparams.txt --bvecs=bvecs --bvals=bvals \--fwhm=0 --topup=topup_AP_PA_b0 --flm=quadratic --out=eddy_unwarped_images ;

When I do this, I receive the following error message:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'EDDY::EddyException'
 what():
Aborted (core dumped)

I have never seen anything like this before.  How do I fix this?

I am not sure what might cause this. Often when eddy throws and exception it gives a sensible error message, but that doesn’t seem to have happened here.

The only way in which I can find out what went wrong would be by taking a look at your data. If you want me to do that, please tar all the files referred to on the command line above into a tarball and upload that to

https://oxfile.ox.ac.uk/oxfile/work/extBox?id=72139C7E463068D5F

I will try to take a look at it in the next few days.

Best regards Jesper

Best Regards,

Stefan