From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Matthew Webster <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2017 9:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] issues with BET

Hello,
  If you have renamed the symlinks to be Bet_gui etc, then you can try modifying the line in

$FSLDIR/tcl/fslstart.tcl

reading:

set gui_ext “”

set gui_ext “_gui"

and the buttons in the main FSL gui should start to work.

Kind Regards
Matthew
On 26 Jan 2017, at 18:49, Thomas Beaudry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Matthew,

I renamed the all of the symlinks and it fixes the problem for the command line commands (i.e. bet, flirt, fast, etc), but the the GUI button's don't work anymore.  When i click on the Bet button i can see that the bet commandline command is called, so no window opens.

Is there a quick fix?

Thanks!
Thomas