Dear FSL Experts,

I have initially carried out a number of first-level FEAT analyses.
Then, I have used the filtered_func_data, registered to MNI space, for
individual PPI analyses (without re-running preprocessing and registration).

Now, I want to do group statistics on the PPI results. The resulting
stats/cope1.nii.gz files from the analyses are all in the same MNI space.
However, when I select the files and try to run the group analysis, I get
the "FEAT registration has not been run for all of the feat directories"
error. I guess this is because the reg directories are missing in the
*.feat directories - but this should not be a problem since the data are
already registered.

I am using FSL ver. 5.0.9 and FEAT ver. 6.00

Any suggestions?

All the best,
Anders