Hi, List experts,

I was wondering who extrac the left/right anterior Insula ROIs using FSL. I
check all the Atlases in the FSL package, but only find L/R posterior
insula with the Junich Histological atlas. Who knows how I can get the
ROIs: left/right anterior Insula ROIs?

In some atlases, for instance, "Harvard-Oxford Cortical Structural Atlas",
it does provide "Insular cortex", but with both sides together. This is not
what I need. Just our curiorisity, if I want to separate the two sides to
one side, how can we do this?

(btw, also it is not clear how they label the ROIs, for instance in the
 Junich Histological atlas, the tags are all with ld1/lg1, lg2).

Thank you very much,
Sim Luck