Hi Isik,

For some reason I keep receiving a message that the attached Excel file is
corrupted. At the end it opens but it isn't clear whether there was data or
formatting lost. Would you mind in sending in .ods format? (use OpenOffice
or LibreOffice, which are free; if you use FSL in Linux, your machine
should already have either of these installed)

Thanks.

Cheers,

Anderson