Hi Eugene,

Thank you very much for your help.

My time series are z values (and I used age and gender as covariates, which
were demeaned), is it ok?
When I calculated the ROI-to-brain voxel-wise negative FC of the thalamus
as ROI by using -1 for the group mean (and 0 for the covariates) in the GLM
setup, I obtained some significant correlations only with some regions in
the white matter... I also tried to get the negative effect (mean) in the
one sample t test by firstly multiplying the data by -1 (following the GLM
- FslWiki tutorial for single group average - one sample t test, in order
to obtain the negative effect), but I obtained again significant
correlations only with white matter... What do you think?

Thank you again for your help,
Matteo