Dear Film-Philosophers,
I'm happy to say that we'll be going live tomorrow with the full programme for the Essay Film Festival 24 March to 1 April 2017.
We have some fantastic guests coming to the festival this year to show and share their work: Andrés Di Tella, Babette Mangolte, Deborah Stratman, Volker Pantenburg, Werner Dütsch, Kevin B. Lee, Zoe Beloff, Huang Ya-Li, George Clark, Sarah Wood, Ehsan Khoshbakht, and, closing the festival, Jocelyne Saab!
Screenings will take place at ICA, Birkbeck Cinema, and the Goethe-Institute. Some events are free, and tickets for all events will be available from tomorrow.
If you want to follow what’s happening, you can do so on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Birkbeck_BIMI
And/or Facebook: https://tinyurl.com/zwxfsf9
Or simply sign up for our BIMI Newsletter: eepurl.com/Bd5Qv
Hoping to see some of you at the festival, and if you can’t make it this year, please spread the word among your friends and colleagues.
Michael Temple, Director, Birkbeck Institute for the Moving Image and Essay Film Festival