Sent: 02 February 2017 4:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: To tag or not to tag!

I emailed all the boards at the start of the year.

AQA -  “Please continue to use treasury tags to attached all exam materials together”
Edexcel –  I don’t think I got a response from them
OCR -  I didn’t bother emailing them as I know they definitely want everything putting inside the script and treasury tags are not to be used.
WJEC -  “We would recommend that all additional sheets, word processed sheets and cover sheets be placed inside the answer booklet however we do not have any specific guidelines around the use of treasury tags, if you felt they were necessary then they could be used “

So, we plan to use treasury tags for AQA and Edexcel as their booklets have holes punched in them.  For OCR & WJEC we plan to put any extra sheets inside the script as they do not punch holes in their booklets.

For WP/Scribe cover sheets we are attaching everything with a treasury tag no matter which board it is.

Regards
Joyce

Joyce Forster | Examinations Officer

Queen Elizabeth Sixth Form College
Vane Terrace | Darlington | DL3 7AU
01325 461315  | DDI 01325 376452 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>