Dear Colleagues,

Are you a clinician who teaches Evidence Based Practice?
Are you passionate about EBP?

We need your help
We are working to improve evidence-based practice (EBP) training programs by developing a core set of concepts that a clinician needs to learn as part of EBP.

What is the challenge?

  *   There is huge variation in the content of EBP training programs and curricula.
  *   There are no agreed core minimal concepts that should be taught in any EBP training program1<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26107552>,2<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15634359>.
  *   While the Sicily statement suggests coverage of 5 steps, substantial attention is given to the third EBP step “critical appraisal” but not the other steps2<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15634359>.

How can we help?
We wish to develop a set of core EBP concepts that is relevant to a clinician in any health discipline (e.g. medicine, nursing, allied health, pharmacy), and at any education level (e.g. undergraduate, postgraduate, or continuing medical education).

We invite you to register your interest to participate in our Delphi survey about core EBP concepts.

  *   We will ask you to take part in a two-round questionnaire (and a third, if necessary).
  *   Each round will be about 6 weeks apart.
  *   Each should take you about 15 minutes to complete.

Link to the survey: https://bond.au1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5aSaufbyjUm8sC1

Your details will not be used for any other purposes than to contact you about this project.
For more information please contact: [log in to unmask]

Dr Loai Albarqouni, Prof Paul Glasziou, Prof Tammy Hoffmann, Assoc Prof Dragan Ilic, Dr Taryn Young and Dr Nina Rydland Olsen