From: Anne Crisp <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 15 February 2017 09:51
Subject: Do you need an ESOL volunteer?

Dear Newham ESOL Exchange member

I’ve been contacted by a qualified ESOL tutor who is happy to work voluntarily until she finds paid work.

Rabia completed her TEFL course in 2016. She volunteered as an ESOL teacher with Birmingham Islamic centre for 15 weeks and was then hired as their main ESOL teacher one day a week. She is available every day except Thursday. If you could use a volunteer please contact her directly:

Name: Rabia khatun

Tel: 07756332718

Email: [log in to unmask]

Anne Crisp

Community Development Worker

Please note I work two days a week – usually Tuesdays and Wednesdays

Durning Hall, Earlham Grove, Forest Gate, London, E7 9AB.

020 3740 8122

www.aston-mansfield.org.uk

Registered Charity number : 220085

*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]