Dear All,

We are a small education and pre-employment support charity based in North Kensington.

We are currently looking for a Volunteer ESOL Tutor for an evening pre-entry class. See details attached.

The role would be ideal for someone who is currently training and needs teaching hours or for someone who has just completed their CELTA or DET course and is seeking to gain more teaching experience.

Best wishes
Marija
*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]