From: ESOL-Research discussion forum and message board <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of James Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 04 February 2017 09:12:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Reminder: 2017 e-seminar: ‘Translanguaging, superdiversity and ESOL’

Dear all

Many thanks to those of you who have already contributed to our e-seminar. This is a reminder that all the materials and instructions are on the can be found here: https://tlangeseminar2017.wordpress.com<https://tlangeseminar2017.wordpress.com/>

TLANG e-seminar 2017 – materials and questions<https://tlangeseminar2017.wordpress.com/>
tlangeseminar2017.wordpress.com
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. TLANG e-seminar 2017

The password is TLANG

The materials comprise video, audio transcript and fieldnote data from the TLang project as it took place in Leeds.  Full details below.

The seminar runs until next Friday, 10 February, so plenty of time to make your points in relation to the questions, or to respond to others.

I will also resend the discussant piece that kicked off the seminar last Monday.

All best wishes

James