Apologies for the typo in the subject line (and for forwarding a job without the list owners permission).

From: ESOL-Research discussion forum and message board [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jo-Anne Sunderland
Sent: 23 February 2017 12:57
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: The Britisih Museum: American Dream - Free ESOL Workshops for ESOL Learners

Dear Colleagues

Please find attached information regarding the next British Museum special exhibition: The American Dream.  We are expecting to generate a lively debate with workshop participants around this subject and the exhibition content.

http://americandreamexhibition.org/

Workshops for ESOL learners
What is the 'American Dream' and how has it been depicted by artists from 1960s onwards?  How did artists of the 1960s onwards used printmaking into a tool of activism and protest?  What can we learn from the past that shapes current debates facing America and the world today?  Bring your ESOL students on a journey of discovery using art to understand the past (and the present).

How to book
Workshops are available for up to 20 students and will be suitable for all levels. Workshops are free for ESOL groups.

Workshops start at 10.00; 10.15 and 10.30 and include entry into the exhibition, unfortunately we are unable to offer free workshops outside of these times but students who want visit do receive a concessionary rate.

Workshops will be allocated on a first come, first served basis but we do have a large number of dates available. Please let us about any access requirements.

Please return your information form to me (not the General Office) with a choice of dates (ie 1st, 2nd and 3rd), this will help us with the swift processing of your booking.

Available dates:
March   23, 27, 28, 30
April     20, 21, 24, 28
May      5, 8, 12, 18
June     5, 15

Booking information required

*         NUMBER OF LEARNERS:

*         ENTRY LEVEL:

*         DATE (CHOOSE 3):

*             First choice:

*             Second choice

*             Third choice:

*         START TIME (10.00; 10.15; 10.30):

*         TUTOR NAME AND COLLEGE:

*         MOBILE NUMBER (for use on the day only):

Best wishes

Jo

Jo-Anne Sunderland
ESOL Manager (part-time)

Learning and National Partnerships
T (UK +44) 020 7323 8854
[log in to unmask]<javascript:void(0);>

The British Museum
Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3DG
britishmuseum.org<http://www.britishmuseum.org/>

In line with the Museum's classification process, this information is classified as [OFFICIAL]

*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>