From: ESOL-Research discussion forum and message board <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of katrena wilkie <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 21 February 2017 22:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Classroom activities for 16-19 year olds in Kurdistan

Hello all
The Scottish Qualifications Authority have some really good beginner topics which, if you use your imagination, can turn into activities to consolidate the learning.
Here's the link
https://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/33697.html
www.sqa.org.uk
SCHOLAR Scotland online revision materials; Education Scotland - advice and support for ESOL National Qualifications

Many Thanks
Katrena Wilkie
Literacies & ESOL Practitioner
WEA Scotland