Dear Colleagues

NOTE THAT THE DEADLINE IS AT THE END OF NEXT WEEK

We invite you to submit contributions to the Researching, Advancing & Inspiring Student Engagement (RAISE) Conference for 2017. Registration to attend is also now open.

We particularly welcome submissions from students (there is no cost to students attending/participating the conference apart from a refundable deposit). Due to an increase in presentations and attendees we are moving a three day conference in 2017; however it will also be possible to register for one or two days.

The conference aims to offer a forum and platform showcasing practice and research about, student engagement (SE) and partnership. Staff in all roles, all students, and others interested in university and college higher education are welcome to contribute. We can accept a range of modes of submission.

Full details on conference,registration, themes and how to submit:

http://www.raise-network.com/events/conference/

If you any queries contact [log in to unmask]

DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: FEBRUARY 10th 2017

RAISE17 – Perspectives on student engagement; looking forward…thinking back

Dates: 6-8 September 2017               Location: Manchester, UK

Student engagement has evolved considerably over the last 10 years. The pioneers of SE developed models and principles based on their research with students on the nature of SE. That led to a shared conceptual understanding but only among a small number of people. SE then developed into a movement, to practice, into policy and strategies and to new roles. That has meant that its meanings have become diverse and ambiguous, or even subverted. We invite contributions which explore and clarify such issues.

With best wishes

RAISE Conference Organising Committee