We're looking for an Enterprise Educator with experience in the creative sector to join our Careers and Employability team at University of the Arts London.

Enterprise Educator, University of the Arts London

Location: 	High Holborn
Salary:  	£33,090 to £40,638
Hours:  	Full Time
Contract:	1 Year
Closes: 	12th February 2017

The University of the Arts London (UAL) is one of the top 5 universities in the world for art and design and comprises 6 globally renowned Colleges.

Careers and Employability is the University's dedicated careers and professional practice service. We help UAL students and graduates embark on their professional futures in the creative industries, find jobs, set up a businesses, and sell their work.

The Enterprise Educator is a new role with responsibility to develop and deliver the enterprise education, funding and support programme for students and alumni. The role sits within the wider events and enterprise team and will work closely with the showroom coordinator to increase the use of the space to support student and alumni retail opportunities along with a programme of enterprise related events and talks. The role also has responsibility to support academic colleagues across the institution who are embedding enterprise into the curriculum.

You will be able to demonstrate a sound Knowledge of Enterprise Education and business start-up along with a degree or higher level qualification.
In return, University of the Arts London offers generous leave, an attractive pension and a commitment to your continuing personal development and training in an environment that encourages excellence, creativity and diversity. Relocation assistance is available.

For further information and to apply please visit https://ual.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/appcentre-1/brand-1/xf-730efd5e5553/candidate/so/pm/6/pl/1/opp/2922-Enterprise-Educator/en-GB