Apologies for cross posting

2nd International Workshop MAPS LED – University of Salford, 11th – 13th September 2017

Dear subscribers,

I am delighted to invite you to submit an abstract to the 2nd Workshop of the MAPS-LED H2020 project that will take place in Salford 11th – 13th September 2017.

The deadline for the abstract is 22nd of February 2017.

Contributions from the larger academic community are welcome, in particular on (but not limited to):  Innovation led urban regeneration; Smart cities and sustainable innovation; Building spaces for co-creative innovation; Civic engagement and sustainable innovation; Gentrification and sustainable innovation.