**Apologies for cross-posting**

Dear RSA Members & Friends

RSA Annual Conference 2017
The Great Regional Awakening: New Directions
Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
4th - 7th June 2017

With only 2 weeks to go until the abstract submission deadline (24th February 2017) now is the time to submit your abstract and make your travel plans.

If you are still unsure about attending the conference, you can find more information about the themes, special sessions and outstanding line up of plenary speakers here. The conference will be a a mix of Plenary, workshop & special sessions. We will have 2 slots devoted to our Student and Early Career researchers which will give insights on Making your voice count in policymaking and Successful bid writing.

If you would like to know more about what Dublin has to offer as a destination or just some practical information about travel and accommodation just click here.

When you are registering don't forget to let us know if you are coming to the Welcome Reception, Gala Dinner or Walking Tour. The Gala Dinner will be held at University College Dublin (transport will be provided) and will include some traditional, fun Irish entertainment.

I do hope to see you in Dublin.

Best wishes,

Lesa

Lesa Reynolds
Project Manager – Events & Membership

Regional Studies Association

Sussex Innovation Centre |Falmer, Brighton BN1 9SB|United Kingdom

Direct tel: +44(0)1273-669 017|mobile: +44(0)7917 798600
Company No 4116288|Charity No 1084165

Dublin Email Sig New

icon-facebook.jpg  icon-twitter.jpg  icon-linkedin.jpg  blog.bmp  https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZW02z9dFg8C4E3QMkrPdmj1-mU1pYEFjn51I2LUpjHFiu5eqR

Take advantage of your RSA membership and apply for research & funding opportunities. Sign up to our e-bulletin for latest RSA news.