Dear All,
Could I encourage those of you who are in UCU to vote in the national executive and general secretary elections.  UCU campaigns on a range of issues which are probably of concern to people on this list, including removing barriers to education for disabled people  I am standing - I hate all the 'vote for me', but please do so if you are a UCU member and have not voted yet.  I would also encourage you to vote for Jo McNeil for general secretary.  There is a video interview of her at
http://uculeft.us12.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=fd57fe5ac958f7264994f27a3&id=c4ff012383&e=da6232a93a/  unfortunately without subtitles and audio description.

Could I also encourage those of you in universities and colleges in the UK, including research students, to join UCU.  Contact me if you would like more information.
Regards
Marion
--
International Conference on Barriers and Enablers to Learning Maths,
University of Glasgow, 7-9 June 2017, http://www.b2l17.org.uk/