Dear Working Group Members,

Further to our previous emails, please find attached the bios of the
candidates for your future conveners. Their names are listed below, along
with the link to the election survey, where we ask that you select your
three choices.

If you could please vote by *12 pm Monday, 27 February 2017. *We realise
that this is a somewhat tighter than normal turnaround time, but in the
interests of the future conveners, we'd like to give them as big of a head
start as we possibly can. The link to the survey is here: https://www.
surveymonkey.co.uk/r/YLXBQQ7

The candidates are:
*Michael Lister,* Reader in Politics, Oxford Brookes University
*Peter Finn*, Lecturer in Politics, Kingston University
*Alice Martini*, Ph.D. candidate in International Relations at the
Sant’Anna School of Advanced Studies,  Italy and the Autonomous University
of Madrid, Spain. Visiting Scholar at the National Centre for Peace and
Conflict Studies, University of Otago
*Gordon Clubb*, Lecturer in International Security, University of Leeds
*Shereen Fernandez*, PhD Candidate, Queen Mary University of London
*Carl Gibson*, PhD Candidate, University of Reading
--
All the best,

Dr Megan A. Armstrong
Newcastle University

--

*Séanadh Ríomhphoist/Email DisclaimerTá an ríomhphost seo agus aon chomhad a sheoltar leis faoi rún agus is lena úsáid ag an seolaí agus sin amháin é. Is féidir tuilleadh a léamh anseo.  <https://www4.dcu.ie/iss/seanadh-riomhphoist.shtml>This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for use by the addressee. Read more here. <https://www4.dcu.ie/iss/email-disclaimer.shtml>*

--

<https://www.facebook.com/DCU/> <https://twitter.com/DublinCityUni>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/dublin-city-university>