Hi Daniel,

To re-create the coordinate *.star files for each micrograph you can use our script "relion_create_coordinate_files.py". It is available here: https://github.com/OPIC-Oxford/pyrelion-scripts (you will need Scipion software to run it).

This should help you with Relion 1.4 (this might not be needed in 2.0 anymore, I haven't checked recently).

Best wishes,
Juha