There is also a tool, if you have run a refinement in EMAN2, to do all of the necessary conversions and give you MRCS files with an associated STAR file. Unless you plan to go back to the movies and do per-particle movie correction in Relion, the conversion script is probably the easiest way. I'll note, though, that the conversion script hasn't been updated in some time, so it may be that the resulting STAR file will need some tweaks to work.  Still better than starting from scratch...