hi,

i tested the ab initio run with some of our datasets with one nvidia
gtx1080.
some datasets went through, but the last one stopped with a gpu memory
error.
lets see what the developers find out. maybe a 12gb card is needed (like
titanx).

i cannot test currently 2 gpus, but there are administrative commands,
how to enable cryosparc to use more than one.

to import a relion 2 particle file, open it in a text editor and search
and delete all Extract/job11/ or similar pattern.
then you can import the star file in the cryosparc gui.

cheers,
wolfgang

--
Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf (UKE)
@ Centre for Structral Systems Biology (CSSB)

Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf; Körperschaft des öffentlichen Rechts; Gerichtsstand: Hamburg | www.uke.de
Vorstandsmitglieder: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Göke (Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr. Dr. Uwe Koch-Gromus, Joachim Prölß, Rainer Schoppik

SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE PRINTING